Thinking of creating a website for your business?
In this post, we provide a detailed step-by-step guide on creating a website for your business and creating a small business website in a simple way without any technical knowledge.
1. Select and register a domain for your business website name:
The very first step in creating your business website is choosing a fancy and unique website domain name for your small business website. For example www.yoursitename.com
However, first, you need to think, search and find a specific domain name. If you have chosen something on your mind, enter it into the domain providers website domain search,
If you want to brand your website globally, then go to .com. If your target audience for your website is country-based, then go to country-based extensions, like .in, .uk, .au, From here we go to the .au extension as we are primarily talking about readers from Australia.
2. Choose the best business website development platform for your business website
here we should select the right platform for your website development. It all depends on how much you have to spend and what are the basic requirements for your small business website.
It’s good to build your business website using WordPress CMS is the best way. WordPress offers many more features to its users. If you are new to website development, this is the best choice for you. WordPress provides lots of plug-ins to users and users can develop new plugins and add new features easily without technical background and other advanced features.
3. Purchase Hosting for your WordPress website
- Choose the best web hosting providers and check that hosting provider service uptime scores/server reliability.
- how flexible are their plans, refund policy, free trials, signup, and renewal pricing?
- Customer support quality.
- Estimate the amount of traffic you expect.
- Understand and select the best server type.
- Daily Backup for your website.
4. Select a theme for your Small Business Website
if you are installed WordPress, the next step is to select the best theme for your website. In WordPress dashboard. Go to Appearance > Themes > Add New. WordPress provides lots of free themes developed by many WordPress developers. Check the theme reviews posted by users and the theme’s latest updated date. Check that the theme developer updates themes regularly. and finally, Choose the best-designed theme and install it.
5. SEO Friendly content for business WordPress website
The next step is content writing then you are going to put content on your website. This is the most challenging part because website owners should write content SEO-friendly. so that every website owner will find the best keywords that optimize search engines. use the free google keyword planner tool for content making.
However, The small business websites should have 4 essential pages:
- Product/ services
- About us
- Contact us